Jobs and Economic Growth for Atlanta: How the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) will help.
Increase your knowledge and understanding of the importance of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) and how it can enhance economic growth in Atlanta. The conference will begin with a networking breakfast and keynote address, followed by two active panel discussions. The first panel discussion will focus on the regional impact of TTIP, including an examination of the state and local role in international trade and investment. The second panel discussion will highlight the export and foreign direct investment success stories of local company executives. REGISTER here!
- TTIP Overview
- Keynote Address: Why is TTIP Important?
- Regional Impact: International Trade, Europe & TTIP
- Panel of Local Company Executives: Export & FDI Success Stories
- Open Discussion
- Kurt P. Kuehn – Keynote Speaker
Chief Financial Officer, United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Tim Bennett, Director-General/CEO, Trans-Atlantic Business Council (TABC)
- Andreas von Uexküll, Chargé d’Affaires & Head of Trade and Economic Affairs Section, Embassy of Sweden to the U.S.
- Gary Bruce, President and Managing Director of PartnerTech Inc.
- Sebastian Oertel, COO, TUV Rheinland Mobility, Inc.
|Date:||Wednesday, September 10, 2014|
|Time:||7:30am – 8:00am (Registration & Networking Breakfast)
8:00am – 10:30am (Program)
|Event Fee:||The event is free of charge- registration is required!|
|Registration:||Click here to Register onlineFor additional information contact:
To view the Flyer, please click here