SACC-Georgia continuously works on building bridges between Sweden and the state of Georgia.
Whether your company is based in the United States or Sweden, SACC-Georgia assists with invaluable knowledge of the business culture and market conditions, as well as national and regional regulations in your target market. Our extensive event program provides our members with a wide variety of interesting, industry focused and culturally enriching networking opportunities through which business contacts can be made. Furthermore, we offer numerous professionally and culturally educational services and programs for members and non-members. Our goal is to promote business opportunities in the State of Georgia, Sweden and USA.
• Business Networking (Read More)
• Business Seminars (Read More)
• Business Conferences in Sweden and the U.S.
•Individual and Customized Visitors Program (Read More)
• Trade Missions
• Swedish-American Trade and Industry Information
• Market Research
• Feasibility Studies
• SACC Corporate Programs (Read More)
J1-Visa Trainee Program
Cultural and Social Events
SACC-Georgia gives you the opportunity to partake in some of Sweden’s most time-honored cultural celebrations, festivities and traditions.
• SACC-Georgia’s Newsletter, Member Directory and other Publications (Read More)
• Membership Discounts and Offers